About the role
The PMO Analyst is responsible for the on-time tracking and reporting of multiple projects on the FTAP portfolio. The role will be a primarily office-based role but require an expert level of specialist technical knowledge & experience, including Project Management, Civil Engineering, Telecommunication, and excellent leadership skills.
• Track and agree on project plan baseline including scope, key activities, deliverables, resource requirements, milestones, and deadlines.
• Management of multiple projects through the various stages of initiation, planning, execution, and closeout.
• Provide leadership and coordination of regional managers, Cluster managers, Grid managers on site works throughout project execution, handover to customer and final site acceptance as well as building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones!
• Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives of FTAP.
• Responsible for overall project SLA performance and ensuring assigned projects attain an acceptable customer SLA.
• Manage project milestones by daily tracking of detail and by providing weekly or monthly reports as directed.
• Responsible for the planning and overall project schedule along with the use and management of appropriate internal tracking systems such as site tracker and master tracker.
• Responsible for ensuring all risks and issues to both project and program are identified, escalated to senior management on time, managed, and mitigated.
• Responsible for fostering and managing relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Provide regular reports to management detailing project performance, project staffing updates and potential new business opportunities.
• Continuously review performance of regional managers, Cluster managers, contractors working on assigned projects to ensure FTAP is getting the best value for the customer.